Useful forms for staff at Compass Theatre and Manor Farm
Forms for Duty Shifts
Start of your shift...
- Arts Safety & General Shift Inspection - Duty Staff to fill in after you have inspected the building/venue
- Maintenance Issue Log - Please report any maintenance issue you discover on your shift
During your shift...
- Report an Accident or Near-Miss - this links to the official Hillingdon accident reporting system. You do not have to have a login to report an incident. Please report an incident ASAP!
- Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire - Please gather at least 2 response per event
- Complaints - To record any complaint from a member of the public or the client
- Non-sales audit record form - Compass Theatre Only; for any bar waste or nil-by-value tenders. Leave the receipt in FOH managers pigeon hole
At the end of your shift...
- Theatrical/Concert Report - The Duty Manager/Officer must fill this out for any theatrical or concert events
- Equipment Hire, Consumables & Tech Staffing - Only to be filled out if the client has hired or used any extras & if an LBH staff member operated tech for the show
- Hours over-run / damages / cleaning - Only to be filled out if the client has over run, caused damage or cleaning
- Markets stalls log - To be filled out after markets to report the number of stalls
- Report Your Hours for a Shift - Please log your actual hours worked not the shift hours
Casual Staff Availability Forms
If you need to update your availability at any time before the rotas are confirmed and sent out, please re-submit the entire form as only your most recent submission will be used for doing the Rota
Deadline for submitting your availability is the 1st Thursday of each month.
e.g. To be included in March Rota you must submit your availability before the 1st Thursday of February.
Bars, Vending & Stock-Take Forms
- Non-sales audit record form - for any bar waste or nil-by-value tenders
- Weekly Stock-Take Form - for the Sunday Duty Officer at Compass to submit the stock figures for the bars and cellar
- Quarterly Stock-Take Form
- Compass Vending Access Log - for Caretaker, Box Office Assistant, Theatres Manager, Civic Centre Stocktakers only - other staff are not permitted to access vending machines
- Arts Theatres Team Expenditure Request - for all staff requesting budget from Tim Saward
Frontline (Calls and Emails) Resources
- Intial Enquiry Form - if you have a room booking query you're not sure how to deal with, you can log it here for someone else to look at.
- Set Up a New Client use this when taking a first booking or updating client details
- The All Events Folder on Google Drive - (you must already have permission to this resource in order to access it) - this contains booking spreadsheets, diaries, invoice generator, form emails and refund wizard.
- Current Prices - this page has the current (14-15) ratecards on it. 15-16 prices will be released in February.
- Layouts and Hirer Guidance (g-drive; permission required) - various documents you can download and print for your own reference or send to hirers on email.
- Wedding info for the Great Barn - all the rules and regs are listed here and you can direct customers to www.hillingdon.gov.uk/weddings for them to look at this themselves.
- Forms for Functions and Weddings - the complete list of forms that clients need to fill out with rough deadlines. If you need to take details over the phone, this is where to find the right forms.
- Forms for Shows and Concerts - the complete list of forms that clients need to fill out (or you can fill out for them over the phone if they have the information).
- Forms for Cow Byre Exhibitions - the complete list of forms that clients need to fill out (or you can fill out for them over the phone if they have the information).
- The Form Responses Folder (permission required) - this is where all the incoming information from hirers is stored.
- Requests for dates after March 2016 - at the moment our diaries are not open for Apr 16 and beyond, but we are collating requests via this form. You can fill this out with the hirer on the phone or send them the link directly to it, which is https://docs.google.com/a/hillingdon.gov.uk/forms/d/1gFX-zTFUZrHZ3Z3rP6Nxp15Z9IODJYVSyhj_TCTQihs/viewform
- Weekly Water Checks - for the GA/Caretaker checking for water safety
- Compass Weekly Safety Inspection - for Sites and Operations Officer or deputies
- Manor Farm Weekly Safety Inspection - for Sites and Operations Officer or deputies
- Compass Monthly Safety Inspection - for Premises Manager, Sites and Operations Officer or Deputies
- Beck Theatre Exterior Safety Inspection - for Premises Manager, Caretaker, General Assistant or Sites and Operations Officer
- Compass Quarterly Safety Inspection - for Premises Manager or Sites and Operations Officer
- Great Barn Quarterly Safety Inspection - for Premises Manager or Sites and Operations Officer
- Community Hut Quarterly Safety Inspection - for Premises Manager or Sites and Operations Officer
- Manor Farm House Quarterly Safety Inspection - for Premises Manager or Sites and Operations Officer
- Manor Farm Stables Quarterly Safety Inspection - for Premises Manager or Sites and Operations Officer
- Winston Churchill Theatre Quarterly Safety Inspection - for Premises Manager or Sites and Operations Officer