The lead up to your show
Getting started and making a booking > The lead up to your show > Ticketing your event > Publicity > Technical information (Compass Theatre only) > Your get in > Your performances | Working with children | Copyright and Licensing | Insurance
Once you have signed and returned your contract and paid your deposit (by card or cheque), your booking will be confirmed and you will need to get us some information about your show.
We need this information so we know what rate to charge, what seats to sell, what information to give the public, what advertising you want and also to allow us to work out the staffing requirements and if there are any special permissions required from our licensing department. Having this information well before the deadlines will make for a smooth and easy running show.
As soon as your booking is confirmed, we will be asking you to send us:
- Information about your theatre company that tells us what fees to apply
Before the next season deadline (once every four months), we will need:
- The name of your show
- Performance and rehearsal times and ticket prices
- Publicity copy and images for our website (unless your show is a private function)
- Details of how you want tickets to be sold (please check the rules about this)
- Information audiences will need
No later than six weeks before your show, we will need:
- Your front of house requirements
- Your technical requirements (You'll need our technical information page)
Just before you start your show, we will need:
- A copy of your insurance certificate
- Evidence that you have the rights to perform the script
- Your risk assessment
And finally, just after your last performance, we will need:
- Your PRS return, including details of any tickets you sold yourself
The next stage is your get-in and final rehearsals...