All public events at Compass Theatre and many at Manor Farm are now featured both on this website which includes online our booking facility and in our popular season brochure.
These events are listed as part of our Publicity Package which is available to anyone producing a public event in the London Borough of Hillingdon.
The brochure is produced 3 times a year (Jan-Apr / May-Aug / Sep-Dec).
Half of the brochures printed are posted directly to recent ticket buyers in the area and the rest are distributed to Hillingdon Borough Libraries, Leisure Centres and the venues themselves.
The Publicity Package costs just £84 and includes an entry in the brochure, a page on this website and listings on a variety of Whats On sites, including http://www.hillingdon.gov.uk
The deadlines are...
January to April
To be included, we need confirmation by the beginning of October.
Full details and artwork will be needed by the end of October.
The brochure will be posted out at the beginning of December.
May to August
To be included, we need confirmation by the beginning of January.
Full details and artwork will be needed by the end of January.
The brochure will be posted out at the beginning of March.
September to December
To be included, we need confirmation by the beginning of May.
Full details and artwork will be needed by the end of May.
The brochure will be posted out at the beginning of July.
Your brochure and website entry
For brochure inclusion and website listing, we will eventually need the following information
- A brochure image. Send us what you have, but ideally this should be a square jpg 80mm x 80mm (945x945 pixels) at a minimum 300dpi with no overlaid text
- A website image. Send us what you have, but if you’re technical the exact spec is 725px (wide) x 300px (high) @ 72dpi and a thumbnail at 110px x 110px @ 72dpi
- The official title of your show
- The official name of the company presenting the show
- Confirmed performance dates and times
- 50 words of copy including any contact and website details you want to include and any compulsory text required by terms of your licence with the script publisher.
- Confirmed, final ticket prices
- Where concessions are offered, confirm which groups of customers these are to be offered to: 60+ / Under 16s / Students / Reg Disabled / Unemployed / Compass Club Members
- Where group discounts are offered, please specify minimum quantity.
- If you are selling any tickets yourselves and want to include your box office number, this must be within the 50 words of copy.
Please note that you are responsible for making sure that you have permission from the copyright holder to use the images or text you supply for any publicity (including our brochure and websites).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your event included.