The Manor Farm Coffee Mornings are back!
Come to the Lounge in the Winston Churchill Theatre and enjoy tea, coffee and chat, rounded off with an interesting talk from one of our invited guests.
- Fri 10 June, 10.30am: Steve Rolling, the Community Activity and Heritage Officer for the London Borough of Hillingdon, talks about Hidden Histories
- Fri 26 June, 10.30am; Hillingdon: it's your history! You're invited to bring along photographs, objects, or memories of local life to share over a cup of coffee.
- Fri 10 July, 10.30am; Mark Bristow, RAF Northolt's Station Historian talks about 100 Years of RAF Northolt
- Fri 24 July, 10.30am; Wendy Hobday, provides a demonstration and talk about The History of Dolls Houses.
- Fri 11 Sep, 10.30am; John Tippins, District Co-ordinator of Hounslow Woodcraft Folk, talks about 90 Years of Woodcraft Folk
- Fri 9 Oct, 10.30am; Keith Clayton et. al Chairman Middlesex Branch, IWA (Inland Waterways Association), talks about Inland Waterways
- Fri 23 Oct, 10.30am Gabi, owner o'f Mad Cat Crafts' delivers a talk and demonstration of Serviettentechnik-Decoupage - a traditional craft dating back to the 17th century.
If you, or someone you know would like to apply to be a speaker at one of our coffee mornings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01895 277643